Confirmation Statement - £31
All LTD companies must file a confirmation statement even if you're not trading.
To complete your confirmation statement you will need to submit information about:
- Your registers of debentures and members.
- Details of your company's shares (nominal value, voting rights, aggregate value and amount paid up/ unpaid).
- The business' principal activities using Standard Industry Codes.
- You must also remember to notify Companies House of any changes to your director's, shareholding, PSC's and secretary before completing the statement.
Failure to complete it on time may result in your company being struck off the register. Let us make it easy and file it for you.
How it works...
- To access this service click here or call 0117 950 2667, or email us at email@example.com
- We’ll submit your confirmation statement form and email confirmation.
- Time to relax!